I have not get any update about my device on Android 10 .when will I get my device updated to Android 10
You will get android 10 when asus releases the stable version of android 10.
And you are in the latest version available for Asus zenfone max pro m1.
Hi [email protected],
You'll have to manually update to Android 10 and you'll not receive it on your phone automatically.
Please make sure to backup your data before installing Android 10.
Download image "Version WW-17.2017.2004.424" from our support site: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download the image and then put the file into the root directory of the device internal storage
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
6. When occurred unexpected password key in request during upgrade to Android 10 please follow below link to recover the system.
Thank you and have a nice day 🙂