This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst performance and updates of Asus zenphone 6z

rajeshguduru
Star II
I'm resident of India. Now the government is monitoring covid patient through an app called arogya sethu. But in zenphone 6z it's not at all working. And yono app also not working.. and many apps are closing like that in a second. Worst mobile I have ever used since 10 years. Cheap 5k phone also do better than this phone. Jus name only nothing is there looting money with brand. Zero performance.
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
rajeshguduru

I'm resident of India. Now the government is monitoring covid patient through an app called arogya sethu. But in zenphone 6z it's not at all working. And yono app also not working.. and many apps are closing like that in a second. Worst mobile I have ever used since 10 years. Cheap 5k phone also do better than this phone. Jus name only nothing is there looting money with brand. Zero performance.

Some third party app may be triggering the launcher so those may get crash or force stop all of sudden to get that fix try below steps
Try to clear cache n storage of zenui launcher from settings >apps & notifications>zenui launcher >storage >clear cache n storage at same time n force stop.
Also follow same steps to apps which are force closing within seconds hope this helps
Thankyou😊

prashanth
Rising Star II
rajeshguduru

Either something is wrong with your phone or it's a problem that will disappear with a reset

prashanth
Rising Star II
I have used arogya setu appa and its working fine

_jis_
Zen Master III
prashanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30788/worst-performance-and-updates-of-asus-zenphone-6z

Either something is wrong with your phone or it's a problem that will disappear with a reset

View post
In addition, he/she unnecessarily spams this forum:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30787/some-permissions-are-not-working-properly