This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z ZS620KL] Slow Wifi speed after july update

cAmiat
Star I
My phone has been getting slow wifi speeds after the update. Connecting to internet times out and watching videos will also fail partway.
I tried downgrading by downloading the previous OTA update and sideloading it with ADB, but the device aborts with error code 1 (can't downgrade to update older than installed update).
Is there a way for me to downgrade an update?
screenshot-20200613-022432491.png

I tried resetting network settings, but it's still the same results. Other devices on the same network habe no issues with connections, so it's definitely not a problem with the internet, but with the phone.
6 REPLIES 6

Åłωιη
Star I
Start adb with root permission on your PC. Install the firmware and wait.

cAmiat
Star I
Adb sideload doesn't need root. It's the device that doesn't allow downgrading firmware. I'm wondering if there's a fix for the downgrade issue.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
cAmiat

My phone has been getting slow wifi speeds after the update. Connecting to internet times out and watching videos will also fail partway.

I tried downgrading by downloading the previous OTA update and sideloading it with ADB, but the device aborts with error code 1 (can't downgrade to update older than installed update).

Is there a way for me to downgrade an update?

screenshot-20200613-022432491.png

I tried resetting network settings, but it's still the same results. Other devices on the same network habe no issues with connections, so it's definitely not a problem with the internet, but with the phone.

Slow Wifi speed after july update
Downgrade to Pie then upgrade to the desired version.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
I've had WiFi problems on Pie, low signal strength when in landscape or with the hands over the antennae.