This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost screen problem! ZE620KL

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hello, I have a ghost screen problem on my phone. This problem existed before. I sent it to Asus, they made a screen change. But after 5 months, this problem reappeared. He's in a worse situation right now. If it's not permanent, it stays for 1-2 hours. It began to dominate more and more. My warranty has expired. What should I do? I think this problem is caused by your software.

2 REPLIES 2

keskin820
Star I
yusufofficiall01

Hello, I have a ghost screen problem on my phone. This problem existed before. I sent it to Asus, they made a screen change. But after 5 months, this problem reappeared. He's in a worse situation right now. If it's not permanent, it stays for 1-2 hours. It began to dominate more and more. My warranty has expired. What should I do? I think this problem is caused by your software.

Ghost screen problem! ZE620KL
Son gelen .126 güncellemesi ile bendede olmaya başladı yazılımsal bir sıkıntı olabilir.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Yusuf
Since I have tried for this whole morining and didn't have the same issue, could you provide me more infomation for diagnosing?
1. Your current firmware version
Setting >System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still remain?
*Mine is WW-16.0615.2004.126
2. Does the keyboard issue start after any firmware/app download or update? Does the keyboard perform well in "Safe Mode"?
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Please try to re-boot your phone and remove the Screen Protector if your phone has one.
4. If the situation remain the same, does the issue appear in any specific space on the screen? How often does the issue resist?