sandy.roy1985sandy.roy1985 Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• nidhin3nidhin3 Level 3

No one actually knows the answer to that at the moment. Lets hope we will get the OTA within the mid or end of this month.

Asus earlier told we will get that on mid may. Lets see what happens.

• dont expect anything from asus ....shitty company

• gbungbun Level 2
    edited May 2020

asus dont give updates on time its the record of asus😂

• Ya my asus max pro m1 running on pie still has bugs

• In asus max pro m1 does not have a any major bugs in pie build .063 .

• You will get unbeatable KHOTA update on 32 May

• Asus you are very bad company

• Present 063 update has not any major bugs but I am continuing reading bug report for android 10.any way on pie also mobile phone work good but asus should fix android 10 bug issue as it is hurting brand name

• Hey yo motherfuckers do you really wanna give us that Fuckin'update or not?!? Bitches...

• ArijitArijit Level 1

Asus you give update or not please let him know on max pro m2 android 10 update bcz You cannot wire us that you are giving updates and you are not giving anything, so i want to say don't give update android 10 bcz we are frustrated bcz again you say that was a some problem then date delayed atlist we know no update left then we relax it.😔

• For Italy customers, when will the update be released (non beta) on official deadlines (I mean without anticipations)? Thxs

• When the android 10 stable update is given to the device Asus Zen fone max M2 please tell me as soon as possible

• Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

This discussion has been closed.