prvnyadav28
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every 10 sec
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
out of nowhere my 5z started misbehaving. initially the network went, it started showing no sim and then the wifi started misbehaving. i tried factory resetting, downgrading to pie. nothing worked. i got in and off signals. and wifi was working if i kept my phone in airplane mode. and if my phone was in airplane mode, the phone wouldn't restart. it was only when i turned off airplane mode it reboots again and again.
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
prvnyadav28

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every 10 sec
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

out of nowhere my 5z started misbehaving. initially the network went, it started showing no sim and then the wifi started misbehaving. i tried factory resetting, downgrading to pie. nothing worked. i got in and off signals. and wifi was working if i kept my phone in airplane mode. and if my phone was in airplane mode, the phone wouldn't restart. it was only when i turned off airplane mode it reboots again and again.

zenfone 5z freezes and restarts
Even after factory data reset and downgrade ur issue does exists then this may be hardware damage
Did u do simmi test from calculator is ur sim card detected there by test?
If ur simmi test fails to detect sim then its surely hardware damage and to get that fixed u have to take ur 5z to service centre for further examination n solution
Thank you😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India