PUBG Mobile audio glitch.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone max M2
  2. Firmware Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.2003.60-20200313
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile Version: 0.17.0

I'm having trouble with voice chat feature in PUBG Mobile. Every time when i play PUBG Mobile it mutes the voice chat feature after one or two matches but all the other audio works fine like ,SFX, UI and background music. I always have to restart the program to use that feature again. This feature works fine on other devices. First i thought it is occurring from PUBG Mobile but after long time use i realise it's only occurring in my device so that's why I'm come here for solutions.

Comments

• Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1. Clear system cache.

2. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

• dtandon95dtandon95 Level 1

I actually did factory reset my device in the past 2 or 3 week ago. So when the A10 beta first roll out i installed it to test if this bug is fixed in A10 but it was still there. I'm facing that same issue with A10 then i downgrade to A9 stable to see if it is fix or not but I'm still having this problem in the current time, and i do factory reset my device both time with A10 and A9.

• som7686som7686 Level 1

iphone also have this feature. Don't blame asus. Uninstall PeeYouBeeG mobile game.

• TiK ToKTiK ToK Level 1
    edited June 5

It's not a asus software bug . It's the bug from pubgm . My friends & I having this problem. To solve this Re-start your pubgm whenever it occurs. I noticed this problem in some other models like redmi , honor . I'm using asus zenfone max m2 (Indian version) android pie latest version with may 2020 security patches

• dtandon95dtandon95 Level 1

On thanks for feedback. I just uninstall PUBG mobile so i don't care about it any more i want to request the moderator to close this thread.