This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't use audio jack when connecting both fan + gamepad via bumper

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
this is a very old problem but i've never seen asus talk about it, or fix it even after the latest update
HOW TO CATCH THE PROBLEM?
just connect the kunai gamepad via the bumper and the fan to your phone. now you can't plug your headphone to the audio jack on the phone because it is blocked, so that's why we need to use the audio jack on the fan (i think this is the main purpose of this jack) but it doesn't work (LOL). the audio jack on the fan will work again if you remove the main joycon (the left one) from the bumper (LMAO). so tell me, why does asus put this jack on the fan but doesn't let us use it when we need it most?
2 REPLIES 2

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
WaitingKy

this is a very old problem but i've never seen asus talk about it, or fix it even after the latest update

HOW TO CATCH THE PROBLEM?

just connect the kunai gamepad via the bumper and the fan to your phone. now you can't plug your headphone to the audio jack on the phone because it is blocked, so that's why we need to use the audio jack on the fan (i think this is the main purpose of this jack) but it doesn't work (LOL). the audio jack on the fan will work again if you remove the main joycon (the left one) from the bumper (LMAO). so tell me, why does asus put this jack on the fan but doesn't let us use it when we need it most?

can't use audio jack when connecting both fan + gamepad via bumper
In this scenario, please use the bundled usb-c to 3.5mm with the Kunai-controllers.

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27228/cant-use-audio-jack-when-connecting-both-fan-gamepad-vi...

In this scenario, please use the bundled usb-c to 3.5mm with the Kunai-controllers.

View post
so we have to choose either using headphone or charging the phone?