Cannot unlock bootloader

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.WW_Phone-16.0615.1912.115-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: UnlockApp_ZE620KL_9_1_0_1_180130
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202002/01/070244d6i08d6tzwtk6gei.jpg

Hello!! I need help to unlock the bootloader of my device. Everytime I run the app from ASUS I got this message. My internet connection is perfect but the message still appearing. Any help will be appreciated! :)

Comments

• We, and the moderators, aren't able to understand your language. Can you share the screenshot again with switching the phone's language to English?
  • Last edited by evandro.s.moura on 2020/2/1 16:35
    ZenfoneDoge posted on 2020/2/1 13:30
    We, and the moderators, aren't able to understand your language. Can you share the screenshot again ...

Oh, I'm sorry... I've already did you asked. How could i send an portuguese screenshot to an international forum?? haha Now here goes!!

Thank you for your advice! :)
  • evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/2 00:28
    Oh, I'm sorry... I've already did you asked. How could i send an portuguese screenshot to an inter ...

Hello, I don't have much idea about this topic, but I know that the moderators are on holiday until February 10 due to the virus in China. The answer may come late.
  • Last edited by evandro.s.moura on 2020/2/1 17:46
    Thesemood0 posted on 2020/2/1 17:20
    Hello, I don't have much idea about this topic, but I know that the moderators are on holiday unti ...

Thanks. The moderator that replayed me is from Turkey apparently... So i'll wait for any answer. I wish best luck and get well for the chineses!!
  • Last edited by ZenfoneDoge on 2020/2/2 08:31

I'm not a moderator actually :D

I recommend you cleaning the unlocker app's data. Probably you've done this,

Since unlocking your device will erase all data, you can perform a factory by reset yourself and try unlocking again. This will 90% resolve your problem. You don't even need sign into your Google account, and i advise you not to.

Take a backup > Factory Reset > Try Unlocking Again

I hope that works!!! (If works, please write it here:) )
  • ZenfoneDoge posted on 2020/2/2 01:29
    I'm not a moderator actually

I recommend you cleaning the unlocker app's data. Probably you've ...

Thank you for your reply. I've tried that too. No success. Guess is something with ASUS servers offline... No matter what I do, I always get this message from the app everytime I try to unlock.
  • evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/2 18:29
    Thank you for your reply. I've tried that too. No success. Guess is something with ASUS servers of ...

Hi evandro.s.moura ,

Please check your PM for a message I have sent you.
    Thank you :)
  • Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/2 21:29
    Hi evandro.s.moura ,

Please check your PM for a message I have sent you.

Hi!! Thanks for you help. I've readed and replyed your message. Please, check your inbox.. Good night!! :)
  • evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/3 10:39
    Hi!! Thanks for you help. I've readed and replyed your message. Please, check your inbox.. Good ni ...

Hi evandro.s.moura,

Could you show us a screenshot of your current firmware version?
    Settings > System > About Phone > Software information

• Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/2 21:43
    Hi evandro.s.moura,

Could you show us a screenshot of your current firmware version?

Here goes... I have the latest firmware installed from ASUS. :)
  • evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/3 11:17
    Here goes... I have the latest firmware installed from ASUS.

Hi evandro.s.moura,

Please try the latest unlock tool Version V9.1.0.7_180912 from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_Download/
    Please check if the error still occurs with this version.

• Last edited by evandro.s.moura on 2020/2/2 22:56
    Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/2 22:21
    Hi evandro.s.moura,

Please try the latest unlock tool Version V9.1.0.7_180912 from our website: h ...

Jei_Asus, I've checked the link you gave me to download the lastest version. But I realized that the version you mentioned and the website shows me is different. Older than you recommend. That's weird...
    PS: I'm on Global Asus website.

Edit: The ASUS webpage is bugged and I got the version you mentioned. Unfortunately the problem stills. Now I realized that has a message on this version saying that I must to send my IMEI for ASUS otherwise my device will not be unlocked. How can I do that?? :(
This discussion has been closed.