This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Manager bug and apps not being optimized !

Rangzen
Rising Star II
This is the best feature on Asus smartphones and I have been experiencing issues with PowerMaster which doesn't autoswitch nor work manually when the battery drops to 10 or 15%. Please fix the issue. Moreover, I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe. And scheduled charging also doesn't work.
86R5J43OUUHE.jpg

7MICMG45ZU2N.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

_jis_
Zen Master III
Not to mention that it is not appropriate to discharge the battery so deep, it does not do well to it.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
_jis_

Not to mention that it is not appropriate to discharge the battery so deep, it does not do well to it.

View post
Oh.... seems you carry power bank with you and check the battery all the time. Phones are not toy for me, pal.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
krangtzen

This is the best feature on Asus smartphones and I have been experiencing issues with PowerMaster which doesn't autoswitch nor work manually when the battery drops to 10 or 15%. Please fix the issue. Moreover, I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe. And scheduled charging also doesn't work.

86R5J43OUUHE.jpg

7MICMG45ZU2N.jpg

Mobile Manager bug and apps not being optimized !
P765N9QI2B11.jpg
Some of the security and default apps are not optimised by default but it shouldn't be the case with all the apps. The current update doesn't seem to optimise battery at all.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe.
Not optimized applications from your first screenshot are not optimized by default, it's the same on all Android phones, it's essential for their proper functioning. It's totally normal. This shouldn't be the reason for battery drain.

And scheduled charging also doesn't work.
If you mean Battery Care, many users here are using it every day without any problem. Thank to it they maintain charging up to only 80%. For example I select Start Time 06:01 and End Time 06:00 to get this behaviour.