New Update .137

sedl23sedl23 Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Just got the notification this morning

Comments

• Yup i got it too

• Honestly, Asus gets a bad rap when it comes to updates but they have done a good job giving us updates and listening to feedback when we give it to them

• agreed.. but provided change log is not complete...

• what the update fix this time? Or maybe, what the update break this time LOL (kidding)

• my phone keep notifying me to update on .133 like every 5 minutes, and im keep canceling it. will keep up to date to this 137 update , see if any major or crazy bug encountered

• same bro, I keep skip the 133 update, but the notification is so damn annoying it keep showing up, eventually I gave up and install it. Are you fellow wkwkwk land like me bro?

• well yeah , lol , from wkwk land too, i think they are working for their update, because i remember , yesterday before i go to sleep, the notification update is still there, but today it is just gone

• fjaviergjfjaviergj Level 3
    edited March 2020

Delete the data from the FOTAservice application and restart the phone to solve these problems.

• MonarkMonark Level 3

I think this update is stable so far with no problems. Does anybody facing problems.

• My zenfone 6 works very well with this new update.

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

Once the update is downloaded, you can skip it a maximum of 3 times.

Beyond that, the phone restart automatically...

• Delete the data from the FOTAservice application and restart the phone to solve these problems.

• My phone restarts by itself even though i accepted and installed the new update last night. Just 10' ago restarted again...

• Delete the data from the FOTAservice application and restart the phone to solve these problems.

• Its an option in the settings menu i suppose? Ill try to do that! Thanks

• skylerwolfeskylerwolfe Level 3
    edited March 2020

Disappointed. I have the OTA set to update MANUALLY so I can update via a FULL update zip. Why is it updating on its own? It started after I rebooted my phone and once it started I couldn't stop it.

Any ideas? @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

• GauravpjGauravpj Level 1
    edited March 2020

As soon as I updated to new FOTA version, the battery backup has worsened....this is the first time the battery has been exhausting very fast!

@Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183@lp5566vs183@lp5566vs183 @lp5566vs183 @CH_ASUS

• I noticed similar effect on my battery too. Was 100% at morning and now is 47% without heavy use till now, but ill keep an eye on it the days to come before stating that issue with100% confidence.

• 20hrs, sot - 3h55min. 100%. -> 11%

Next after about 1,5h 11% -> 3%

SOT 4h21min.

What's going on??

The worst update ever Asus....

Please try to fix it quickly.

@Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

• The problem is on Facebook as you can see in the image.

This discussion has been closed.