This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music/video notification bug

PowerCat
Star III
This is just one of the many occurrences. Idk if anyone else is experiencing this bug but it occurs on almost all apps like Google chrome , Spotify , Amazon music. It's almost impossible to see what is playing or change the the track
The only way I found out to correct this is by clearing every other notification and then sliding the notification bar up and then down.
Hope i was able to make any sense -.-
4 REPLIES 4

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
PowerCat

HH6MTDMQZA4G.jpg

This is just one of the many occurrences. Idk if anyone else is experiencing this bug but it occurs on almost all apps like Google chrome , Spotify , Amazon music. It's almost impossible to see what is playing or change the the track

The only way I found out to correct this is by clearing every other notification and then sliding the notification bar up and then down.

I think you are the only one facing this try to uninstall that music app and re install it. It may solve your problem.

Kanu
Rising Star II
This is happening with me as well and i have seen some posts about it here too. Maybe it'll be fixed in the A10 update.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
PowerCat

HH6MTDMQZA4G.jpg

I know for sure that this bug has been reported as fixed but I don't remember if it was for ZenFone 6 or ROG Phone II. If memory serves me right the fix comes in Android Q.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
So short answer, please wait for android Q. This will hopefully be fixed soon