ZenFone 6 case recommendation

MarkySharkyMarkySharky Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good quality clear case for the ZenFone 6 please?

Comments

• I quite like the RhinoShield Solid Suit. It is a little pricey, but it feels nice and offers good protection.

I am curious to hear others recommendations.

• Just hit to Aliexpress and buy a bunch of cheap ones in the range of 1-4 dollars something will fit your taste I bet xD Usually i will say go For Urban armor but ahh there is not available uag for us. 

• I purchased this case and it's excellent considering it £4.99!

AICEK Case Compatible for Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL, Transparent Silicone Cover for Zenfone 6 ZS630KL Bumper Covers Clear Case (6.4 inch) from Amazon.

I can't post a link as too new to the forum ☹️

• You can this way:

www.amazon.de/s?k=zs630kl

• Not many reviews on it, and the bad one about the cover not fitting the buttons properly is not promising :(

• Me and my friend bought it and its very good. cover a bit the screen and not slippery strong and looks good had problem with power button in the beginning but now all buttons work great for me and my friend

• Me and my friend bought it and its very good. cover a bit the screen and not slippery strong and looks good had problem with power button in the beginning but now all buttons work great for me and my friend.

• pavelvarga24pavelvarga24 Level 1
    edited April 2020

I have bought this carbon/brushed style TPU case from Aliexpress and I can totally recommend it. It looks nice, the brushed "metal" texture looks well next to real brushed metal on the camera module, all cutouts are precise, and it creates a lip around the display so it is protected when you put the phone display down on a table for example. It's also extremely cheap, costs like $3 on Aliexpress. It's not a clear case though.

I can take some photos of what it looks like in real life if you'd like, but it looks exactly like on this picture.

Edit: I wanted to include a link, but I can't, but the listing on Ali looks like this; you can find it on Ebay and maybe other sites, but it's cheapest on Aliexpress

• kk454347kk454347 Level 2
    edited April 2020

I got this case for my phone, pretty sturdy and not slippery as well

www.amazon.ca/Urspasol-Zenfone-Military-Kickstand-Protection/dp/B07VG9F7BX/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=asus%2Bzenfone%2B6%2Bcase&qid=1587150203&sr=8-5&th=1

• I had the same case (one of the various millions of Chinese brands names selling the exact same thing from one factory) for my Moto x4. It was nice for a year, but the hard plastic part got brittle after less than a year, and the clips broke off. The soft rubber piece was too loose to use without the hard shell.

• really? I had this case for my htc m8 phone and its lasted for 5 years and I didnt have any problems at all. So I thought I'd use the same case as I upgraded to the Zenfone 6

• rfarfa Level 2

This one : its great. I use the hole in the case to hold a usb otg adapter

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33018785849.html

• I wonder...have any of you tried a decent protective film or crystal for the back side of the phone???

• I'm not worried about the back, but I do want to cover the screen. My problem with "wallet" style cases is you either fold the flap over and can't use the camera, or you have poor stability because you have to use both hands with one holding the flap out of the way and the other on the controls.

My ideal case would have bumpers on the corners and sides, with some kind of magnetic self-rolling curtain like a garage door covering the whole screen in my pocket, and rolling up below the phone when I'm using it. Leave the back with a simple rubber cover like the OEM one with a cutout for the fingerprint and camera.

• Yeah i am no fan of wallet cases either and im worried for the back side cause is gorilla 3, not 6 which the front is and also i dont want to cover it with any case cause no case is elegant enough as the phone itself. I am considering a bumper with protective crystal front and back. Thats why i am asking...

• frizzenfrizzen Level 1

I quite like the RhinoShield Solid Suit. It is a little pricey, but it feels nice and offers good protection.

• I ended up getting the "solid" Rhino case. The fit over the assistant button was decidedly poor before I gave the case a good massage into the right position, so that was a negative to start. I really wish all cases would just leave a cut-out for the buttons like they do the camera and USB ports.

This discussion has been closed.