This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent apps issue

Revanth
Rising Star I
I'm facing this recent apps issue Manny times a day . Many times in the sense a lot many times in a day but it didn't solve even after the recent .110 update . when i use an app and close that and if i c in recent apps it will not be there but when i open some app in recent app and then check in recent app then that app will be present . Please respond to this . I sent many logs to @Anders_ASUS but no response from few days . Please solve this
Please solve this issue. And does anyone face this issue ?

4 REPLIES 4

Revanth
Rising Star I
I have many recordings

_jis_
Zen Master III
And does anyone face this issue ?
Never.

Revanth
Rising Star I
Solution for that?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Revanth

I'm facing this recent apps issue Manny times a day . Many times in the sense a lot many times in a day but it didn't solve even after the recent .110 update . when i use an app and close that and if i c in recent apps it will not be there but when i open some app in recent app and then check in recent app then that app will be present . Please respond to this . I sent many logs to @Anders_ASUS but no response from few days . Please solve this

Please solve this issue. And does anyone face this issue ?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/517/MWC4JW80DYXQ.mp4

Recent apps issue
It can take quite a while to get results back from a log. Especially this time of year when many of our staff are out for the holidays.
Send Anders a PM and he'll be sure to respond, but the logs themselves may need a week or more to be analyzed.