This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z getting warm very fast even with little processing work - Hardware or Software Issue ?

karanhv764
Star III
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ColorSage @MisterSavage Updated to latest Indian version. Just want to know is this a Hardware issue or a software ? Phone never gets restarts itself and not getting too much hot to give the warning message. But are all units like the same ? If no, then can it be said a hardware fault in the particular unit ???
5 REPLIES 5

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
karanhv764

@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ColorSage @MisterSavage Updated to latest Indian version. Just want to know is this a Hardware issue or a software ? Phone never gets restarts itself and not getting too much hot to give the warning message. But are all units like the same ? If no, then can it be said a hardware fault in the particular unit ???

Asus 6z getting warm very fast even with little processing work - Hardware or Software Issue ?
Are you saying that the phone is auto-restarting or not? What warning messages are you seeing?

karanhv764
Star III
@LP_ASUS I mean to say I do not have such issues like restarting and warning messages, but the phone gets heated now and then to 45-48 degrees like 10 minutes of camera use, or running antutu test once, makes the phone to reach the mentioned temperature. So, I wanted to ask whether this is a software or hardware issue ?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
When using the camera for an extended time or benchmarking you can expect to see high temperatures like that. As long as the phone operates normally after the stress testing, you have nothing to worry about. If it was 45 degrees when checking your email that would be an issue. 😉

Unless you see some high temperatures during normal use for an extended time, I would say don't worry about it, and enjoy using your device.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A phone can reach 70-80 degrees before it starts throttling. Below 50 is nothing to worry about. If we're talking about CPU temp that is