This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone not working

eby_lagee
Star I
Hey guys,i have a problem with my asus zenfone 3 max zc520tl. The microphone from my asus zenfone 3 max doesn't work for call, i try to call with cellular or from whatsapp still not working. But when i try to record voice with asus voice recorder app its working fine. I don't know whats wrong but i already factory reset and wipe cache but the problem is still exist. Please help me
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
eby_lagee

Hey guys,i have a problem with my asus zenfone 3 max zc520tl. The microphone from my asus zenfone 3 max doesn't work for call, i try to call with cellular or from whatsapp still not working. But when i try to record voice with asus voice recorder app its working fine. I don't know whats wrong but i already factory reset and wipe cache but the problem is still exist. Please help me

Microphone not working
@eby_lagee
If you have already tried to restore the system and the situation remains the same. According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.