This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 - Bootloader unlock tool APK is not working ( Please Help )

Kixx
Star I

Hi I have an ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) or (X018D) running Android 8.1  updated from 7.0 in the system updates.. but after it updated it’s stuck on boot loop, and trying to flash the 7.0 firmware or 8.1 firmware, it flashes using SP_Flashtool and I get green check mark saying it finished with no problems but didn’t bring it back to the ZenUI system because the bootloader is locked so it’s not flashing because of signatures missing or not matching even if it’s downloaded from ASUS website, the unlock bootloader apk doesn’t work either as ASUS needs to unlock the bootloader from their end, then the APK tool will or might work, but the adb-fastboot will work and I can flash the recovery and boot.img to get my device backup and running, but until then it says I must unlock it first... 

can I DM someone for with my serial number at ASUS so you can put it in the system and I can unlock this and flash the proper futrmware boot.img and recovery.img to bring it back to useful I’ll just stay on Android7 

email me ASUS please....thankz 

6 REPLIES 6

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi, this model has stopped maintaining the Unlock Device App, sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your support and love for ASUS products.

I also need a working bootloader unlock tool. Would that be so difficult to continue its support for a little longer??? Could you at lteast do it on individual requests?

How can i unlock asus zenfone max plus m1 bootloader?

How can i unlock bootloader asus zenfone max plus m1 bootloader?