backuphjmp
Star I
Model: ZC520TL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Hi all. I have on my ZenFone two SIM card : Nowo network Meo and Altice Meo network Meo. Why when I describe on dual sim settings the name of this network don' t appear - Altice Meo e Nowo, appear Meo Meo ? How correct this info. When receive sms I have same doubt where came from. Thanks for your help.

7 REPLIES 7

Hey, I had a similar problem but it was when I was the operator WTF (belongs to NOS carrier), this was a minor bug in my case, but it was there since nougat. When I changed to a other operator (my case Vodafone) the name was correct. So I think it variates to carrier to carrier. Alberto

backuphjmp
Star I
Same one tell me what to do? I don't want to buy a new phone .

backuphjmp posted on 2019/3/21 14:51 Same one tell me what to do? I don't want to buy a new phone .
Well, Since my carrier is the right one, I had nothing to do to fix. Probably you can update to Oreo to see if it's fixed, (6.0 -> WTF was working and 7.0 changed to optimus) then in 7.0 I changed to Vodafone and it worked. I don't know in Oreo the one released will fix this though. And until the critical update of Oreo being released, it's better not to update it yet, since there many bugs that people are complaining. Best regards. Alberto