cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update

Zeeshan_Ali_War
Star II
Hi
I wanted to ask whether my asus zenfone max m1 (ZB556KL) would get android 10 or not٫ when
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Saurabhw
Star II
zeeshanaliwaris

I do have some issues,like it has sone bugs.Sometimes,the status bar disappears suddenly ,otg is not read successfully everytime,and some other minir issues that effect the appearance.As I had checked on the internet it shows Max m1(ZB556KL)-is likely to get android 10,so want to confirm it.

View post
Android 10 beta AOSP build is available FOR ZB556KL.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
zeeshanaliwaris

Hi

I wanted to ask whether my asus zenfone max m1 (ZB556KL) would get android 10 or not٫ when

Android 10 update
Max pro m1 will receive android 10 by april end or mid may. U can use beta if u want but do read description fully.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
For the best hardware & Software experience, Asus Max M1 is limited to the current update. If you are facing any particular issue with the said version do let us know.

Zeeshan_Ali_War
Star II
I do have some issues,like it has sone bugs.Sometimes,the status bar disappears suddenly ,otg is not read successfully everytime,and some other minir issues that effect the appearance.As I had checked on the internet it shows Max m1(ZB556KL)-is likely to get android 10,so want to confirm it.

ZT-0226f461
Star I
When Max Pro M2 will get Android 10 update? Now, its getting too late to get into latest android update. Please announce a tentative release date for Zenfone Max Pro M2.