Did you mean: 

4G no longer appears (ZB634KL)

ZF Model: ZB633KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-16.14.2002.291_20200121
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
Rooted: No
APP Name: system

Last edited by 32kazio1 on 2020/2/29 10:43 In my region 4G signal is not good, so I use the option to force the option 4G LTE ONLY and after a few days that I use this method 4G does not appear now it only shows 3G, I tried everything, downgraded I bought another SIM to see if it was the problem on my phone (Zenfone Max Plus M2) or on the SIM itself, and the problem is with the phone and not just mine because I forced 4G on another phone I have (Zenfone GO Live) and the same happened the 4G disappeared I looked at the max plus firmwares website and saw an update to fix the 4G of the VIVO operator which is the one I use but I already updated all the updates and the problem continues, I would like a solution that is not to take in the assistance because I need my cell phone to work. and the weird thing is that when it rains a lot or the power goes down and comes back the 4G appears for a few minutes.
2 REPLIES 2

Meu telefone esta com o mesmo problema, ele é um Max plus M2, mas eu cadastrei ele no site da Asus e apareceu outro nome pra ele ZEN FONE SHOT PLUS , também não está funcionando o 4g e as atualizações disponível no site eu já baixei mas ele não as reconhece

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi 32kazio1, Could you tell us how you forced the option 4G LTE only? Please make sure to choose 2G/3G/4G as your preferred network. Please try resetting your network settings and check again: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth Hi isaiassignorini , Sorry, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, could you help us describe your inquiry in English? Thank you for your help. 🙂