ZenFone Max Pro (M2) ZB630KL Boot Error

bulumishra
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone Max Pro (M2) ZB630KL
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2011.105-20210108
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time at the time of Restart or Switch off & on
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Can't say, but I had installed an app 'Power_Schedule-2.1.9' & uninstalled it as it didn't work.
This is the error message Every time at the time of Restart or Switch off & on:
"Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly
Visit this link on another device:
g.co/ABH
PRESS POWER KEY TO CONTINUE"
Kindly help how to solve this issue. Thanks
error.jpg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

bulumishra
Star II
I forgot to mention when I press the power button on that Error screen, the Phone becomes on & working, as usual. I don't understand why it behaves like this. Thanks

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

bulumishra
Star II
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
Thank you very much for your response & suggestion.

bulumishra
Star II
Hi, is it related to hardware or firmware? If it is for the firmware I can manage it at home by downloading it from the Asus site & your guidance is highly anticipated. If this issue is for hardware, I must contact Asus Service Centre. Please reply. Thanks