Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Developer Version problem

salim_ahamed
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1/ ZB601KL
Firmware Version: .424
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Battery Draining and Massanger Call
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Facebook Massanger and Battery Draining.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The very last update for MaxPro M1 is "Developer Version" of Android 10 Why all people is talks about it as official . Even the official website says it is a Developer version. (Screenshot is Below)
It is actually a Developer Version not official one. And it is worst in battery draining as like as beta version before .

I updated it as like before beta version But all the features are good accept only 2
Facebook massanger voice is not passing to the other persion
Battery draining so fast as Beta version of android 10
It takes 10% of charge in one houre, when i am not using any app.
Is there any way to provide this info to asus team.
I am losing my faith in ASUS. It's been 5 Years Using ASUS Mobile only this one is giving frustration and This one is most favorite also.
SI9WRY8EGGW8.png

22 REPLIES 22

achuth24j00
Star III
Battery draining in idle mode and in night upto 30%. First I thought it was only for my phone have this issue but many people's are facing this issue. I have done calibrating battery. But didn't Worked and i switched off my phone at night and then also 20% off battery draining. What is this problem can't u guys correct this update or are you publishing ur updates Simply without testing. Very bad from ur side each update, ur bugs are increasing by resolving another bug. It's better to check ur updates first. And Give us new update by resolving these issues battery draining and Bad Front cam.

adarshshivam1
Star I
i am facing battery drain issue as well in my Asus zenfone MaxM1 pro 4gb version, ASUS_X00TD.
Battery drain is so fast that it drains from 90% to 10% in 2 hours when idle.., and now facing another issue of sudden battery loss from any battery level to 0% and shut down, and after charging and turning it back on it shows that it had that battery level still shut down and need charger.
Do suggest what to do, i even tweeted and got reply to dm them, but after dming details now no reply again. so either u guys help or i will be losing trust in Asus service care as fast as my battery drainage.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
adarshshivam1

i am facing battery drain issue as well in my Asus zenfone MaxM1 pro 4gb version, ASUS_X00TD.

Battery drain is so fast that it drains from 90% to 10% in 2 hours when idle.., and now facing another issue of sudden battery loss from any battery level to 0% and shut down, and after charging and turning it back on it shows that it had that battery level still shut down and need charger.

Do suggest what to do, i even tweeted and got reply to dm them, but after dming details now no reply again. so either u guys help or i will be losing trust in Asus service care as fast as my battery drainage.

View post
Do a battery calibration by doing the steps below.
Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on.

adarshshivam1
Star I
it doesnt full charge to 100% anymore,doesnt go above 99% still will try that.

adarshshivam1
Star I
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/82345#Comment_82345 check this out, basically same thing im facing.