Did you mean: 

VODAFONE VOLTE NOT WORK ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 VODAFONE VOLTE NOT WORK PLEASE FIX IT
15 REPLIES 15

vijayranavj
Star I
Yes I have face same issue in my Asus Maxpro M1 , I have vodafone 4G Sim , but vodafone volte not working in asus MAXPRO M1. Vodafone volte is a;ready activate in my vodafone number.
I request you to please solve this issue asap because I purchased this phone is dual volte , but currently is not supported.

ZT-7bdf7e74
Star I
victor2020

Hi, kindly check with your network operator if the voLTE is enabled on the sim card.

Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1. Clear system cache.

2. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

View post
How to open mobile in safe made i am facing prblm with jio sim jio network is not showing if network comes then stable not more then 30 second i had reset my mobile after clicking volume up button +power button but did not get any solution

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dsingh159@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85245#Comment_85245

How to open mobile in safe made i am facing prblm with jio sim jio network is not showing if network comes then stable not more then 30 second i had reset my mobile after clicking volume up button +power button but did not get any solution

View post
Go can go to safe mode by holding the power off above the restart symbol.
If you want to go back to normal state you can simply restart your phone.

ZT-7bdf7e74
Star I
tusharguin29

facing same issue please fix it next update

all asus zenfone max pro m1 model facing same issue

screenshot-20200603-233534.png

View post
I am facing with jio sim

ZT-7bdf7e74
Star I
victor2020

Hi, kindly check with your network operator if the voLTE is enabled on the sim card.

Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1. Clear system cache.

2. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

View post
I am facing with jio sim i have done factory reset but prblm was not solved even in safe mode prblm is not solved and this prblm is startet after update from 1 week and i reset data facctory reset and 1thing is left clear system cash how can i do it and when next update will arive to fix this problm