agni5kartik
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: 16.2017.2009.087
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME WHILE IN LANDSCAPE MODE
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NO APP ISSUE
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In my phone, whenever I do anything in landscape mode, the system options which appear in status bar is not visible but when I'm in portrait mode, everything is fine. I have seen similar discussion in Zenfone 6 section and tried everything that I can but no effect.
Few screenshots are attached to show what exactly is the issue! And I have attached 1 screenshot in portrait and 1 in landscape l
screenshot-20201118-214845.png

2020-11-18-21-53-54.jpg
2020-11-18-21-55-43.jpg
screenshot-20201118-214933.png
screenshot-20201118-214910.png

4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
 Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

agni5kartik
Star I
Thanks for the reply. Hoping for the fix soon!

agni5kartik
Star I
1 fact I would like to address,
I'm using Microsoft launcher instead of the stock one. I hope that's not the reason for this issue....can it be?

Update: Launcher is NOT the reason!

Yachendra
Rising Star II
agni5kartik

1 fact I would like to address,

I'm using Microsoft launcher instead of the stock one. I hope that's not the reason for this issue....can it be?

Update: Launcher is NOT the reason!

View post
There's nothing issue with the stock launcher in portrait or landscape. In both status bars navigation works fine.
Check in safemode with stock launcher. It might work well.
As, you said using Microsoft launcher and it's 3rd party app which might not compatible properly. Use stock launcher you will not face this.