This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some features are missing.

Dharma
Star I
Previously screen used to off while attending a call. Now that feature isn't working.
File manager short cut is Miss.
Phone is hanging sometimes
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Dharma,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
1. Do you mean the screen used to turn off when you hold your phone near to your face, and now it doesn't work? Please kindly specify the problem and provide us a short video if possible. Are you using wired earphones? Could you test the proximity test in SMMI test? (Calculator enter .12345+=>single test>proximity test)
2. We can find "Files" in the all apps page.
screenshot-20200520-160801.png

3. When does this problem appear? Does it appear during any specific actions or any apps/ system?

Thank you. 🙂

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Y_ASUS

Hi Dharma,

1. Do you mean the screen used to turn off when you hold your phone near to your face, and now it doesn't work? Please kindly specify the problem and provide us a short video if possible. Are you using wired earphones? Could you test the proximity test in SMMI test? (Calculator enter .12345+=>single test>proximity test)

3. When does this problem appear? Does it appear during any specific actions or any apps/ system?

Thank you. 🙂

View post
can u tell me how u installed ASUS PIXEL MASTER CAMERA APP in stock rom

hareshvalani
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi Dharma,

Thank you. 🙂

View post
Hey you have any problems after installed asus zenui contact & phone apps, b'cos i got problem when i was installed, like screen is blanking after phone ringing
Can guide me how to solve this problem

hareshvalani
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi Dharma,

Thank you. 🙂

View post
Hey Y_ASUS
Which version you using of asus zenui phone & contact???
#Y_ASUS