This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM cards not working on my Phone after Android 10 beta update.

bisht_akshar
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M2
Firmware Version:10
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
After I updated to Android 10 beta, my Phone doesn't allow me to connect my phone to the internet. Sometimes I can't even make calls. I have tried Airtel, Jio and BSNL SIM cards, swapped the slots, and I downgraded to Android 9 again, but nothing has worked for me. I even tried resetting the network options, but that didn't help either. I updated to the latest Android 10 beta again today, but SIM cards are still not working.
screenshot-20200527-183230.png

========================================

3 REPLIES 3

gbun
Star III

bisht.akshar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version:10
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After I updated to Android 10 beta, my Phone doesn't allow me to connect my phone to the internet. Sometimes I can't even make calls. I have tried Airtel, Jio and BSNL SIM cards, swapped the slots, and I downgraded to Android 9 again, but nothing has worked for me. I even tried resetting the network options, but that didn't help either. I updated to the latest Android 10 beta again today, but SIM cards are still not working.

screenshot-20200527-183230.png

========================================

SIM cards not working on my Phone after Android 10 beta update.
which android 10 beta .409 or .424

bisht_akshar
Star I

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.
4. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India