screenshot-20210309-101805.png
screenshot-20210309-101755.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Now you should buy a new phone with letest security patch.because no any company gives you letest update lifetime.every company stops giving updates after 1- 2 year .they cannot give you updates for lifetime .and you also can not expect this with a 8000rs smartphone.

zhairyxfactor
Star II
sujanjsr0

Now you should buy a new phone with letest security patch.because no any company gives you letest update lifetime.every company stops giving updates after 1- 2 year .they cannot give you updates for lifetime .and you also can not expect this with a 8000rs smartphone.

View post
Bullshit, this phone run android 10 beta for 1 years, Asus always make promise will release the stable on feb 2020 but its 2021 bro, why we should buy new phone? Do you think all people have so much money, what happen to this phone? Throw it to trash? Bullshit ,trashtalking, if you want people buy new phone give us money, during this pandemic you still can said that, oh shit ,go to hell

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
sujanjsr0

View post
First of all..you read your own comment... You said company give updates
...as i know this company promise to give 2 android version upgrades...so we decided to buy this 8000rs (as you told) phone.
We don't get that yet..so we will continue to ask for it..
If you contract with someone to build two houses in 2 year...
You build one House in one year..
And the next year you sleep for whole year ...Build an half House without roof.
When the customer ask .. Where is my second house !..
Will you say ... Hey buddy, my contract for two year is now over... So i can't do anything more..
So you have to provide updates as promised...not to sleep one year and say...hey my job is done as my contract period is over 👏👏

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
zhairyxfactor

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155965#Comment_155965

Bullshit, this phone run android 10 beta for 1 years, Asus always make promise will release the stable on feb 2020 but its 2021 bro, why we should buy new phone? Do you think all people have so much money, what happen to this phone? Throw it to trash? Bullshit ,trashtalking, if you want people buy new phone give us money, during this pandemic you still can said that, oh shit ,go to hell

View post
I don't know how some people support this 2 year updates sh!t ..
In two year..you have to work on second year.too.. and this company did nothing for entire 2020 .. and say ..hey time is up..
Custom rom developer move to android 11 ...and a company with all resources can't provide android 10 yet... A cheap chinese 4000 rs phone have much better sound quality than this 5th revised beta 438 build... What a joke...and still some losers supporting this.