Munim
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Max pro m2
Firmware Version:beta 2 Android 19 build 424
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After beta 2 update when the phone booted
The security pattern I gave was showing wrong...tried it multiple times...same....I did restart but it didn't work...I had to factory reset 2 times then it worked ..
2 REPLIES 2

vikaskusuma7
Star I
Fucking asus after updating security patch my phone is not getting charged even single percent fuckkk u asus what the hell are you doing....

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi vikaskusuma7
Thank you for your asking and please mind your language. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/ 
Is your model ZenFone Max Pro M2?
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
*My ZenFone Max Pro M2 can be charged properly after the firmware update WW-16.2017.2007.094 on 7/21(Tue.)
3. Does the cable and adapter still charge other phones? Please try to change another cable and adapter.
4. Please clean the adapter port with compressed air can or extremely soft tools.
5. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.