cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse charging pop-up

fayazbachir
Star I
Hello,
I have reverse charging issues, on my ZenFone max pro M2, it keeps appearing although the charges is at 100% . I have tried to wipe cash partition, boot normally, switch off and on. The pop up disappears only when the charge is plugged in, its like using a desktop at the end with this mobile.

Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards

25 REPLIES 25

I m facing tha same issue since day before yesterday n my mobile was not charging at all infact the charge was decreasing so yesterday I went to the service center they checked my software n resolve the charging issue n the pop-up msg too n bcoz of that my entire mobile format but from today morning the reverse charging pop-up msg showed again n now it's coming very frequently it's so much frustrating

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI kratikasingh022
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/ 
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still remain?
3. To avoid personal information leaking, kindly reply me the PM with your RMA number.

Model no.- AS ZB601KL
Build no.- 16.2017.1906.057
These are the details u asked for please provide a bttr solution for the issue bcoz it still there n my phone is not charging with the original adapter it is charging only with the power bank and the reverse charging pop up msg is still there

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kratikasingh022
Thank you for your quick reply. Kindly check your inbox and reply me for further checking.

uthunitednation
Star II
Still i facing that error. While asus company zzz no action. We need solution fir his stupid message.