This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUESTING USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424)

nidhin3
Zen Master I
I REQUEST USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424) WHICH THEY FACE. THIS MIGHT HELP THE TEAM TO FIND THE PROBLEM ACCURATELY.
As a first step I'm mentioning my thoughts and problems that I face.

Overall sound experience is bad in the latest Android 10 ASOP. Personally I'm having the biggest problem with the phone speaker. Wired and bluetooth sound is acceptable for me but, still needs improvement in its Quality at the maximum sound.
A) The earpiece volume while making phone calls is very feable. 

B) Whatsapp voice messages are very feable and I can barely hear the message.

C) Audio quality in youtube has decresed a bit and for some videos the sound is a bit lower than earlier. I feel like the videos involving interviews,Reviews, talk show etc is affected the most while songs videos are not affected that much.( Zentalk is not allowing me to share a link)
17 REPLIES 17

ysdeshmane
Star III
There is no app which use more battery sir

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ysdeshmane ,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Do you feel like battery drain after using the phone or in stand by without using it?
If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps?
Please tell me the app and the battery variation while using it for a certain time (e.g. 1 hr).

If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.
We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.)
Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.
Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode,
in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)
In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi nidhin3 & rk9599531 &jahir1378myn & ysdeshmane,
An updated Android 10 version WW-17.2017.2006.429 has been released.
We have improved sound volume and quality in this version.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you and have a nice weekend 🙂