This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUESTING USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424)

nidhin3
Zen Master I
I REQUEST USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424) WHICH THEY FACE. THIS MIGHT HELP THE TEAM TO FIND THE PROBLEM ACCURATELY.
As a first step I'm mentioning my thoughts and problems that I face.

Overall sound experience is bad in the latest Android 10 ASOP. Personally I'm having the biggest problem with the phone speaker. Wired and bluetooth sound is acceptable for me but, still needs improvement in its Quality at the maximum sound.
A) The earpiece volume while making phone calls is very feable. 

B) Whatsapp voice messages are very feable and I can barely hear the message.

C) Audio quality in youtube has decresed a bit and for some videos the sound is a bit lower than earlier. I feel like the videos involving interviews,Reviews, talk show etc is affected the most while songs videos are not affected that much.( Zentalk is not allowing me to share a link)
17 REPLIES 17

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jahir1378myn,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
What kind of sound is low? (Media/System ringtone/notifications/...) Please tell us the app/ app version/music link.
Could you describe in detail about the camera flash behavior?
Thank you 🙂

ysdeshmane
Star III
Ss sounds is more noise when it increases the volume and when we start the music after 1hr phone is overheating and and there is know meter reading of data in notification panal and dark mode is not good and there r more bugs and battery slow charging and battery draining and it take 5 hr to charge

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ysdeshmane ,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
sounds is more noise when it increases the volume:
For the sound quality problem, could you tell us does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem? Could you show us the volume level screenshot?
we start the music after 1hr phone is overheating
What app/app version are you using?
We suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.
Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.
Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.
If the problem still appears, please tell us
Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
The app/ app version you're using
Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
About how much is the temperature of the phone
know meter reading of data in notification panal
This feature is not supported. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
dark mode is not good: Could you describe in more details?
battery slow charging: We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.
battery draining:
Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?
 To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
 These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 
Does the battery drain in use or in sleep mode?
If the problem still appears, please check your inbox for a message I have sent you. 
Thank you 🙂

ysdeshmane
Star III
Ther is noise in the sound and if we used music 1hr are more than that than phone is heading and we need to switch off it

ysdeshmane
Star III
Lower part is heating and I tried with new cable for chargeing perpose