This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUESTING USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424)

nidhin3
Zen Master I
I REQUEST USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424) WHICH THEY FACE. THIS MIGHT HELP THE TEAM TO FIND THE PROBLEM ACCURATELY.
As a first step I'm mentioning my thoughts and problems that I face.

Overall sound experience is bad in the latest Android 10 ASOP. Personally I'm having the biggest problem with the phone speaker. Wired and bluetooth sound is acceptable for me but, still needs improvement in its Quality at the maximum sound.
A) The earpiece volume while making phone calls is very feable. 

B) Whatsapp voice messages are very feable and I can barely hear the message.

C) Audio quality in youtube has decresed a bit and for some videos the sound is a bit lower than earlier. I feel like the videos involving interviews,Reviews, talk show etc is affected the most while songs videos are not affected that much.( Zentalk is not allowing me to share a link)
17 REPLIES 17

rk9599531
Star I
Even 3 party software is not working for improving sound quality.

Souzacito
Star I
nidhin3

I REQUEST USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424) WHICH THEY FACE. THIS MIGHT HELP THE TEAM TO FIND THE PROBLEM ACCURATELY.

As a first step I'm mentioning my thoughts and problems that I face.

Overall sound experience is bad in the latest Android 10 ASOP. Personally I'm having the biggest problem with the phone speaker. Wired and bluetooth sound is acceptable for me but, still needs improvement in its Quality at the maximum sound.

A) The earpiece volume while making phone calls is very feable. 

B) Whatsapp voice messages are very feable and I can barely hear the message.

C) Audio quality in youtube has decresed a bit and for some videos the sound is a bit lower than earlier. I feel like the videos involving interviews,Reviews, talk show etc is affected the most while songs videos are not affected that much.( Zentalk is not allowing me to share a link)

REQUESTING USERS TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THE SOUND BUG IN ANDROID 10 ASOP (424)
Bom eu venho enfrentando vários problemas com versão beta disponibilizada no site da Asus, os microfones simplesmente não funcionam fora de uma chamada (dentro da chamada esta ruim mas funciona), não consigo chamar a assistente, mandar áudios no Whatsaap, digitar usando o microfone , ouvir musicas no Shazam pera ele identificar.
Também gostaria de usar o espaço pra relatar mais dois bugs, o primeiro toda vez que eu levanto o aparelho ele liga a tela, já desativei todas as possibilidades que envolvam a tela sempre acordar ao se levantar o aparelho e ainda continua outro é a questão da conexão com a internet, o Spotify não se conecta não sei o motivo e o aparelho as vezes fica sem conexão do nada, e eu tenho que desligar e ligar novamente o wi-fi para voltar a ter conexão com a internet.
whatsapp-image-2020-05-22-at-16-09-00.jpeg
@Admin

Rishiii
Star I
Bluetooth earphone is not working.....it shows connected but no audio can be heard...

1. Sound shoudn't come oustide when earphone is connected but Sound is coming outside still earphone is connected in mobile
2. Speaker is blaring when volume up.