AJ1
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:. 87
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: NA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
TEAM I'm observing new issues daily, I have not received any response on my previous discussion which I posted 2 months back. Using A9 firmware version. 087.
This is too much I'm dissatisfied, battery draining issues, notification bar issues, & many more, after visiting service center also same problem is persisting. Even after describing the issue with SC, they don't understand & dnt know why the issue is getting whether handset is faulty or battery is faulty or due to internal hardware / software & even they don't tell why the issue is persisting due to software or hardware issue, seems asus is not taking care of such issues & just launching the devices whether it's faulty or having issues & don't fix the issues. It is irritating & frustrating to use such device.
I have not seen any other new device like this who in a month gets lots of issues like asus devices are having it.
I purchased the product in July & that no one has replied with proper solutions. I have tried all the options but still I'm facing issue on this device.
Now, I want my device to be replaced with a new device or else give my money back. If not I will be escalating this issue to the company. It's disgusting to use such device with even SC not proper looking on fault & just formatting the device.
I will be escalating this on top of priority if not replied properly. I want my device to be replaced with new device or else give my money back.
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi,  Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

AJ1
Rising Star II
victor2020

Hi,  Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

View post
I have replied to your message. Please look into it & update on the same.