zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601Kl
Firmware Version: .084 July Update
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. System Ui Stop Responding
screenshot-20200722-150617.png

2. Quick Setup Not Working Properly Each and every time crash
screenshot-20200722-150534.png

3. Screen Touch Not Properly Working
Screen Not response upon toch this issue also continuosly arises.
screenshot-20200722-150543.png
4. Chrome App Not Responding.

First make stable Android 9 #AsusTeam Then see the dreams of stable Android 10

Friends I think we not till received Android 9 Stable Update, Then think what happens in Android 10
24 REPLIES 24

ARJUN_GOUD
Star I
Friends use Nova launcher it is very good. I am using it when I am in 082.Till now there is no problem in the launcher.I am already upgraded my device into 084. There are no problems. Also for Chrome there is one solution that is plz uninstall the chrome and download the past low version apk and install it. Dont update the chrome. Because in new versions the chrome is stopping in asus Zenfone devices

ARJUN_GOUD
Star I
For unistall tap on the disable option then it asks do u want to factory reset the app. Click yes

fenil
Star III
I am using zenfone max pro m2 and if constantly vibrates a lot while I am on call its really irritating really...i hate this device

vivekanandap201
Star II
There is no new update came yet. Why are u misleading..this app stop case is for sometimes in any android phone. Wait for stable update. Everyone is ranting here for update for 2 years old phone....
Maximum brand giving only 1major update thankfully we are eligible for 2 major updates. So wait for stable one.
Compare it's competitor of that time like redmi note 5 pro...it has no updates now ...
Even xiaomi android one program phone mi A3 has so many buggy and worst android experience ( check tech news)
Disclaimer: don't say I am employee or something like that of ASUS . I am a student and user like you.

parvezalam01994
Star III
Yeah, the 1st bug isn't new. It was already there before the update. Happens with me all the time if I minimise large apps like pubg while it is still loading. The screen would freeze for a moment and that error msg pops up. That is really bcuz of the buggy UI. It is also the bad UI that doesn't allow me the double tap wakeup while screen is locked, also the finger print unlock not working arises due to bad UI. Because, if the screen is wake and locked, then the fingerprint works fine. But, as soon as the screen is locked the fingerprint doesn't work sometimes.
Just a freaking bad UI, the so called near stock UI my foot.