ultimo32
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL
Firmware Version: 9
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 2
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone can't use data network...!! this problem have been occur twice... the mobile network function properly but it just only if you need to sending message through whatsapp only but not to use for gaming or watching video online. at first time attempt on the first time this problem happen, i just switch off the phone and take out my sim for half an hour then it will go back to normal when i switch on my phone back. today it happen again just like before, so i'm using like the first time attempt but it didn't go back to normal..!! and i also have been searching for the solutions everywhere through this website and i've tried everything i could such as SMMI test, reset options, entering the "safe mode". everything is okay with the sim but still can't function properly. i've also put the sim on my brother's phone and they are working properly. the wifi too have the same problem like this. besides that, when i'm turning off my wifi and using my data, automatically i can't using any network. the thing that more frustrating is, the line on the screen shows 4G on both of my sim but i can't use it. PLEASE HELP MEEE...!!!
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ultimo32
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
2. Have you tried the Factory Reset? Does the situation remain the same?
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
3. Can other SIM cards work properly in your device?
4. Did the issue only be triggered by Whatsapp?