cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max pro m1 WW Android 10 latest update/No FOTA

nowloading88
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (thats all I know)
Firmware Version: WW
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Can anyone help me.
Currently on Android 10. And the screenshot below is the new update. But theres no FOTA available for it?

Is there a way to get the update file only (improved items).not the whole ROM file since im already on the same ROM(Android10)
screenshot-20210120-164312.png

3 REPLIES 3

Yachendra
Rising Star II
nowloading88

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (thats all I know)
  2. Firmware Version: WW
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can anyone help me.

Currently on Android 10. And the screenshot below is the new update. But theres no FOTA available for it?

Is there a way to get the update file only (improved items).not the whole ROM file since im already on the same ROM(Android10)

screenshot-20210120-164312.png

Max pro m1 WW Android 10 latest update/No FOTA
Android 10 beta is not available through FOTA. You have to download firmware and install manually.

nowloading88
Star I
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43677/max-pro-m1-ww-android-10-latest-update-no-fota

Android 10 beta is not available through FOTA. You have to download firmware and install manually.

View post
Hi..thanks for the answer.. i already downloaded the file.. how to apply it?

Im currently using the old version of android 10..the July 2 release...
Can you guide me how to install the file that I downloaded?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nowloading88 
Thank you for your asking. As your aforementioned passage, I assume that your device is currently on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version, V429 or V432?
To update V438, kindly refer to the steps below:
Download the image file into the root directory, aka the outermost place, of the internal storage> Reboot> Tap the system update notification.