fenil
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have been warned by the asus moderators for telling the truth...I thought thatit is a healthy platform to critisize the management for not doing the good work or the work their customers expected. But my message was warned. And so I have come to a conclusion that this company is on the verge of closing and I really pray that this company should close their business in India. I am really disappointed by this company's work and will no longer expect anything from this company. I will no longer participate in any of the discussion and will just value this company as we value pigeons shit.
9 REPLIES 9

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Now its time to Boycott Asus In india

iali90990
Star III
It is true that this company has no longer future in smartphones. when I buy asus max pro m1 I though asus give a better user experience but they failed even they do not interested in own mid range phones anymore but one thing is good that I never buy Asus phones again and if someone try to buy ROG phones then I recommend that there are many phones in market which is better than asus gaming phones.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
fenil

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I have been warned by the asus moderators for telling the truth...I thought thatit is a healthy platform to critisize the management for not doing the good work or the work their customers expected. But my message was warned. And so I have come to a conclusion that this company is on the verge of closing and I really pray that this company should close their business in India. I am really disappointed by this company's work and will no longer expect anything from this company. I will no longer participate in any of the discussion and will just value this company as we value pigeons shit.

I have been warned by the Asus moderators
Everyone appreciates a healthy conversation and you're free to criticize anything as long as you follow certain etiquettes
Well I saw your profile you aren't "criticising" pal you're outright abusing fellow zentalk members and moderators
And if you've been warned it has been done rightly done so
And nobody gives a flying f* if you don't participate in any of the discussions or buy any of the said Asus products
And sorry to burst your bubble pal Zenfones/Rog is a pretty well known lineup in India/worldwide and it's here to stay (the upcoming Zenfone 7 and Rog phone 3 say hi 😄 )
Asus is world's 4th largest PC hardware giant and their reputation preceeds them
Mobile devices is just one of the many investments Asus operates

das_souradip
Star III
fenil

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I have been warned by the Asus moderators
What truth?