This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello friends! the microphone is giving problem! any suggestions for correcti...

erikferreira
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: quando utilizo wathsapp
Rooted: No
APP Name:

2 REPLIES 2

erikferreira
Star I
Hello friends! the microphone is giving problem! any suggestions for correction ?? when sending audio through wathsapp I almost have to put the phone in my mouth, it happened after the update to Android 10.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/2/11 16:23
erikferreira posted on 2020/2/4 00:16 Hello friends! the microphone is giving problem! any suggestions for correction ?? when sending audi ...
Hi erikferreira, Do you mean the volume of the messages recorded on WhatsApp becomes low? We're not finding it significantly low on our device here. Did the problem appear after updating to Android 10 or also appeared in Android Pie? What's your WhatsApp version? We would suggest that you reinstall WhatsApp, and check if other apps' recording function also has this problem. If other apps also have this problem, we would suggest that you send your phone in to your local service center for a check. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Thanks for your understanding.