Nilesh13
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: 072
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My charging speed is really low. It takes around 7 hrs to fully charge my phone. Using original charger still it takes this much time. Is the problem solved in the latest update?
3 REPLIES 3

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Nilesh13

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: 072
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My charging speed is really low. It takes around 7 hrs to fully charge my phone. Using original charger still it takes this much time. Is the problem solved in the latest update?

Charging Speed is really Slow
Use another fast charging data cable

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we would suggest you to kindly update your device to the latest software version which is - Version WW-16.2017.2005.092
You may click on the following link to download update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
kindly click on the following link and follow the instructions to update manually. Click here: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748
If the problem still persists after you are on the latest update, then help us with the following details so that we can help you better.
1. Kindly let us know the Charging time taken from 0 - 100% after the latest update.
2. What's the charging time difference between the current & previous update.
3. Try another charger & let us know if there is any difference.
4. Use the ASUS charger on a different phone & let us know the difference.

henryyyqueee
Star I
Foi sim, o meu também estava assim!