patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

ezkyuhiro24
Star II
Asus Zenfone Max pro M1
zb602kl

same issue, I cant access everything except CSC FASTBOOT MODE, occur last 4weeks I wonder why my phone update automatically then suddenly mpm1 reboot .

I need this phone for online class, any solution?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ezkyuhiro24
Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

manojvirat457
Star I
Same problem here guys, I don't know weather asus is reading this or not. But this is not good for their future to stay in the market.

cheremenin
Star I
Yeah, the official local support basically told me that they're not going to do anything about it, and that I should pay for the repairs myself.
Guess that's just how ASUS treats their customers. Yeah no. I'm not buying an ASUS phone after something like this.

Hello Guys ,
I have faced the same issue , Stuck on Asus Logo . This happened to me 2 months back and i have contacted the team and 2 people from asus technical team contacted me and they helped me to get my mother board replaced free of cost. I was out of warranty period. Now again the same issue with the new board. I am left with no clue what has to be done.... i am trying to contact them again. the two service professional are not picking up the phone as well.