This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck at Asus Logo

Nilesh13
Star III
My Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 got stucked at logo on 12th April. It is still at the same dead condition. In my state no service centres are opened so i am a bit tensed. Did anyone who had this issue approached anyone and did they find any solutions.
23 REPLIES 23

ssaha255
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79896#Comment_79896

I clearly said it motherboard failure in above comment also Firmware has nothing to do with hardware failure its just a coincidence that u updated firmware and something triggered in hardware inside at same time and its a failure

If you are in warrenty take your device to nearest service centre and they will replace ot with no cost

And your problem will be solved

View post
No brother you are totally wrong .
I confirmed the problem by calling an Asus's senior service associate manager. He clearly said that, this problem was created from the firmware update.
And for your kind information, I got my phone replaced from ASC against this problem ( N.B.- My device was out of warranty till then).

ssaha255
Star III
Userq

Is asus m2 pro phone gonna exchange for those who got problem in stuck at logo

View post
This time asus is not replacing any phones...they are just replacing the motherboard of the device for free of cost.

I am also stuck with the same problem caused by that .73 update since 25th March.

Biji

Bro the service centre people can't fix this they will say that's mother board problem

I am stuck in from 11th April 😔

1GDKZE63LAR5.jpg

View post
img-20200717-120003772.jpg
My phone also same problem..servive centre people said that mother bord problem ..So throw it out or sell to them for Rs.1500 ..What can I do..

img-20200717-120003772.jpg
When I lifted call offer 4 sec.phone strucked..after Switch off on the phone shows this type of logo came and not started further step..I went to service center and they said that the mother board currepted ..This is manufactur default to all Asus max pro m2 ..It is throw out or sell to them for Rs.1500...Now what can I do ??