shashupk77
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_XOOTD
Firmware Version: 084
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

When will asus give the android 10 update for max pro M1.. it's passed almost 7 months.. still they are doing beta update...
21 REPLIES 21

punitha_e
Star I
Dear Asus,
Thanks for giving Android 11 update during the situation
Actually you promised android 10
But i surprised for the android 11 update
Thanks

ZT-820372a0
Star II
kesavarapurahul

Same comment that Asus always gives

"our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channel"

View post
Hi.friends please sell the bloody ASUS Zen max m1&m2 phones if you want Android 10 versions for Rs,4000--5000.
And buy Samsung galaxy M01 or m11,(3gb/32gb) with Android 10 version&,4000mah battery and enjoy .

nicksonsoraisha
Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
We are tired of your excuses. You guys says the same words to console us but never happen in reality.

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
ganeshrockingnani

By December 2025 bro 💯 sure. Please be calm we r working on it

View post
Nhi bhai wo log shapat liya hai ki jab tak corona puri tarah se khatam nhi ho jata tb tk stable update nhi dega.. wo log bola ki corona k wajah se abhi jo v update milega us update me v corona milega.

SCRIPTER
Star II
Please be calm... We are working on it... Update will be available soon by the end of the century. #asusfakepromises