This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 438 version bug

Not applicable
Hey Respected Team I'm using Android 10 version 438 on my Max Pro M1 device and I'm facing few bugs which is very irritating so I'm writing these bug below please consider and fixed it as soon...👇
1. Sound is not great means bess is not good so please fix this bug.
My suggestion- please consider Android 9 version 059 settings and use these settings in Android 10 version because Android 9 version 059 has good bess and sound both ear piece and also in speaker..
2. second thing is brightness also low as compared to Android 9 because Asus Max Pro M1 support 450 nits brightness but at Android 10 version (Aosp) brightness levels are not optimized farely so fixed it...
3. third thing Ram and Rom speed is not optimized farely so please optimized Ram Rom speed as like Android 9 version 059.

Thanks.
14 REPLIES 14

pakalodnik88
Star III
Cristine_ANUS
You seem to be fucking your employees in the ears there? If you want to release such an android 10 to us, you can shove it into your anus! We don't need such a stub! We have a saying in Russia:<< If you don't want to poop, don't torture your anus! >>

skarjole
Star I
hey everyone,
i have a bug in Android 10 version 438,
my current Notification tone is silent but when i restart my phone, it automatically sets to default tone.
if anybody have a solutions plz comment,
note:- tried hard reset n everything, still the same issue.

chetiwalg
Star III
If you are still hoping to get a stable A10 update, just don't. The company got your money already, they don't care about you any more. When the mod's response is "if you don't like it, just stay on A9, there will be no more fixes for this issue" it means there is no developer working on it anymore. Last beta was released Dec, 2020. It's Feb 2022 and neither an updated beta nor stable is released. They won't change anything in that beta and nor will release stable as that would require them to do work which they do not want to do.

Use the phone for however long you want then look for phones other than Asus.
Xiaomi, redmi, oppo, vivo etc. are all considered to be bad for privacy because those companies are based in China, but atleast they give more regular updates than Asus ever will.
For stock android moto and one plus are good but will be a bit expensive.

It has been long enough reading the mods bullshit about "please wait and see our social media page for future announcement" while it's filled with posts about new releases only. It's their way of saying, fuck you and give us more money by buying our new phones which also we will not update.

sky71519
Star II
chetiwalg

If you are still hoping to get a stable A10 update, just don't. The company got your money already, they don't care about you any more. When the mod's response is "if you don't like it, just stay on A9, there will be no more fixes for this issue" it means there is no developer working on it anymore. Last beta was released Dec, 2020. It's Feb 2022 and neither an updated beta nor stable is released. They won't change anything in that beta and nor will release stable as that would require them to do work which they do not want to do.

Use the phone for however long you want then look for phones other than Asus.

Xiaomi, redmi, oppo, vivo etc. are all considered to be bad for privacy because those companies are based in China, but atleast they give more regular updates than Asus ever will.

For stock android moto and one plus are good but will be a bit expensive.

It has been long enough reading the mods bullshit about "please wait and see our social media page for future announcement" while it's filled with posts about new releases only. It's their way of saying, fuck you and give us more money by buying our new phones which also we will not update.

View post
You are right they always do the same with the mid range phone if you will check their records of asus Zenfone 4 and asus Zenfone 5 they have done the same thing. I will never say anyone to buy asus products because they just play with customers feelings promising to give 2 major update and saying it is still in beta phase since from last 2 years.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.