This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Bug that has been hiding under our nose

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Ever wondered why your wifi was so slow yet the person sitting beside you was gaming easily on the same network? Well its not your wifi but Carelessness of Asus Software development team. Even though they did not give us 5ghz band the provided 2.4ghz that too sucks at connecting to a wifi. My pings are very high and my games are lagging and the person using the same network has better network than me on device he purchased for less than half the price on mine. I did a speed test on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 4/64GB and Cheapest phone offered by Realme The C11 2/32Gb and guess who performs better. Watch the video below

10 REPLIES 10

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
mauvin11

Ever wondered why your wifi was so slow yet the person sitting beside you was gaming easily on the same network? Well its not your wifi but Carelessness of Asus Software development team. Even though they did not give us 5ghz band the provided 2.4ghz that too sucks at connecting to a wifi. My pings are very high and my games are lagging and the person using the same network has better network than me on device he purchased for less than half the price on mine. I did a speed test on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 4/64GB and Cheapest phone offered by Realme The C11 2/32Gb and guess who performs better. Watch the video below

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/PMGP30OVB2DI/vid-20201023-wa0005.mp4

A Bug that has been hiding under our nose
No proof required. This phone has poor connectivity with wifi.
It can't catch wifi signal from a hotspot in another room ..
While other brands phone got signa easily without any interruption.
On the same room ..realme and redmi phones have WiFi signal but my stupid phone shows there is no WiFi network.

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
vishnusdz013

I also have noticed this, but not on wifi but on mobile data. Realme & Redmi devices have better ping compared to max pro m1 while playing the same game at same place with the same network. (I am on stable pie .087)

View post
On same location...When other phones got a WiFi signal ...this phone shows there is no WiFi networks available 😂
This phone can't catch signal from a little long range while other phones give you a stable net connectivity.

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Why are you doing speed test at the same time, your router will decide who gets the most bandwidth not your phone.

mauvin11
Rising Star II
qromodynmc

Why are you doing speed test at the same time, your router will decide who gets the most bandwidth not your phone.

View post
I did multiple tests and the router chooses realme everytime. I think even my router hates Asus lmao

mauvin11
Rising Star II
rajshah99969

This is not a bug.

According to Asus everything they do is a feature of Stock Android.

Every bug is a feature of Stock Android.😂

So just squash your expectations about this bug to be fixed.

View post
I dont know if this is a result of a Software Bug or Poor Quality Hardware. If its a bug its affecting this devices for long time now. This phone sucks in terms on Signal Quality may it be Wifi or Mobile data. Asus should probably know about this issue