Kyle
Star I
APP Name:
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 0.70
ZF Model: ZB631KL

Ever since Pie came to the Max Pro M2 model, I have been experiencing this bad audio quality over bluetooth. To be more specific, I have a JBL Charge 3 and Haylou GT1 TWS earphones which are supposed to be crisp sounding with the hardware they already possess. Its just that idk why the mids and lows are quite muffled when I use bluetooth for audio on these devices, on the developer options also, the options for Qualcomm Aptx always keep resetting upon exit. The same goes for even me having to enable disable absolute volume (It enhances the audio for me but the sound is still muffled-sounding nontheless) Fix this asap please together with the battery issue I've been crying out loud for in the past few weeks in the forums.
7 REPLIES 7

melvzxcjohn8
Star I
Up for this!😭, i wish it can be louder than custom rom does.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi evankyleperez, Is the problem when the music plays to bass notes, the volume sounds lower? Could you tell me which app(and its version) you are using to listen to music? Does this problem appear on every app? Could you provide me with a music link that has this problem? Does it happen on wired headset? Please help to confirm,thank you:)

Kyle
Star I
Last edited by evankyleperez on 2019/10/9 18:39
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/10/9 16:26 Hi evankyleperez, Is the problem when the music plays to bass notes, the volume sounds lower?
The bass is suppressed-sounding in some way. Yes,the volume does sound lower even with "Disable absolute volume" switched on. My mainstream app of choice for streaming music is Spotify (Version 8.5.26.1031) . Its also not just a music link but it happens for every song and video played across all apps. When it comes to the concern of wired headphones, of course it does not happen with that scenario because audio through bluetooth is the concern here.

albertkes
Rising Star I
evankyleperez, you are not conducting the music quality test correctly. Take a high-quality FLAC track and a good player like Poweramp, and listen. My JBLs sound great through bluetooth.