vex_sb
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2050.2050.29
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 90% of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Nova Launcher
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Okay, Hard to explain the issue, but i made a video so you can check. When i open the new app, old one is showing and hangs on the screen for half a second. I've been using Nova for many years, no phone was doing this. I am sending this video to them also.

P.S i have a message " You have to be around a little while longer before you can post links " , so i can't put link 😞
13 REPLIES 13

paweldejko
Star III
vex_sb

I found out that gestures are making problem, when i return phone on the 3 button mode, all works. Hopefully this bug will be sorted fast, i don't like to use buttons, plus they use precious space on screen

• I would show you what is the problem, but Asus have some "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." policy .

Guess i will not be around here much longer also bcs of this shit 😕

try use this in Yt :

=O3paPg0oDes

View post
And isn't the system gestures interfering with Nova's? I have been using the Nova since I bought it and I have no problem with gestures. Only that I disabled Nova gestures that come into conflict with the system ones.

vex_sb
Star III

No, i've tried to disable all Nova gestures. Same thing.

But, on oem Asus launcher, everything is OK .

So, I really doubt this crap is going to be solved ever, so i have to choose Nova launcher with a bug , or Asus launcher without it 🙂

jsimonzi
Star I
It's not just Nova launcher, I have the same issue using Action Launcher and gesture controls. It was annoying enough that I now use the stock Asus launcher.

vex_sb
Star III
Yeah i got reply from Nova Launcher guys, they said same will be on any 3rd party launcher since they don't have full access to the system, and that we should make complaint to Asus

Wich we do .

Any savvy android user already have his launcher of choice and manufacturer should give freedom so they can be used in full glory and not lock options and push their own half-solutions

paweldejko
Star III
For me there is no such effect and everything works just like on the recording.