This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Photo thread!

Mattias_ASUS
Zenfone 9 is here and as many of you probably have seen, we got some pretty impressive cameras this time around!
So I propose a thread with some of our best pictures, the pics I will upload are taken by normal average people and without any enhancements.
p-20220801-122636.jpg
The picture above was taken with the camera's Light trail mode by a waterfall.
120 REPLIES 120

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
b4x9vk5jdv

When will the zenfone be available in Canada and USA. I would like to order one right now.

View post
According to some sites 31. of august.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
You should implement same software with rog 6 too because they use same camera sensor

Mattias_ASUS
Another picture showing off the Light Trail mode, looks damn pretty.
p-20220807-120441.jpg

fakeco14
Star III
I got some comparison shots between Zenfone 9 and Samsung S22 from a German Forum that I wanted to share here as well in hopes the Devs do after all read these forums. Top is the Zenfone 9, bottom the S22:
blume-z9.png
blume-s22.png
It clearly shows, that the Zenfone has a ton of sharpening applied to the photo in post processing. Only when applying heavy sharpening and saturation to the Samsungs Image you get a similar result. Again top is the Zenfone 9, bottom the S22 edited:
blume-z9.png
blume-s22-sharpened.png
Since the result of the editing apprach hints at the fact that the sensor data of the Zenfone was once similar to the Samsung S22s I assume a correction of the postprocessing algorithms should easily fix this issue that a lot of people are talking about currently when it comes to the camera.
Asus: I’m sure you can do better and confident that you are able to deliver more natural photos. And I would highly apprechiate if you did.
I’ll just leave this here. 🙂

Gabrieltg
Rising Star I
A question:
in non-macro photos, the closest objects look sharp and the background doesn't. Why?
I also think that in the Z9 the photos are more processed than in the Z8. They come out less natural.
I think that the result of a photo has to be like the vision of the human eye. In resolution/sharpness and in color.