This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Photo thread!

Mattias_ASUS
Zenfone 9 is here and as many of you probably have seen, we got some pretty impressive cameras this time around!
So I propose a thread with some of our best pictures, the pics I will upload are taken by normal average people and without any enhancements.
p-20220801-122636.jpg
The picture above was taken with the camera's Light trail mode by a waterfall.
120 REPLIES 120

Honza
Star III
Pitek

I just done with update to Android 13. Nothing change about photos and videos. The same problems as previously. I made photos and videos before and after update and looks exactly the same.

I see that Moderators are active in other threads, but here nobody want to reply. In my opinion, ASUS won't fix camera software and now ignore all comments here and around the Internet.

View post
Yea. I feel tha same.

Mattias_ASUS
Pitek

I just done with update to Android 13. Nothing change about photos and videos. The same problems as previously. I made photos and videos before and after update and looks exactly the same.

I see that Moderators are active in other threads, but here nobody want to reply. In my opinion, ASUS won't fix camera software and now ignore all comments here and around the Internet.

View post
We are indeed checking and sending feedback to the R&D team so they can look at improvements.

Honza
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240792#Comment_240792

We are indeed checking and sending feedback to the R&D team so they can look at improvements.

View post
Well... The problems are lasting since the release of the phone.
Is there any chance there will be some bigger camera software update?
So far we have seen just minor updates which with almost zero impact or change.

Wulf
Star I
Raw photos no longer save in their own folder and don't have their own file name prefix.

Why would that feature be removed?

If the camera is an afterthought for the dev team, why not allow us to set the default camera to something else?

Anawilliam850
Star III

Apparently it has a very good camera, that's great