This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Photo thread!

Mattias_ASUS
Zenfone 9 is here and as many of you probably have seen, we got some pretty impressive cameras this time around!
So I propose a thread with some of our best pictures, the pics I will upload are taken by normal average people and without any enhancements.
p-20220801-122636.jpg
The picture above was taken with the camera's Light trail mode by a waterfall.
120 REPLIES 120

J_S1
Star II
Mawerick

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230732#Comment_230732

I'm quite certain they meant simply powering down your phone and restarting it. Not doing a full reset.

View post
I tried that before posting here; I'm here because that improved nothing. But thanks for the suggestion.

J_S1
Star II
elween07

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230921#Comment_230921

Try to clear storage and cache for app

screenshot-20221003-094120-settings.jpg

View post
Thanks @elween07 , but I tried that as well; sadly it didn't help.

J_S1
Star II
Hello, update: I tried reboot, no luck. Wide camera still doesn't work, and the asus cam is still render pics useless. I did some googling, and apparently, people had issues with asus wide cam for years. There are complains already about Zenfone 5z wide angle not working. I wish I would have read that before buying the phone 😞
The fact that anyone from asus isn't responding isn't curing my frustration either.

txdu77
Star III
@J_S

I use the Asus app native, i don't know how to reproduce your issue.
All camera work correctly but it's not perfect like Gcam.
Yet i continue to ask Asus to update their software that is not good enough for a majority of users Asus Zenfone 9...
I very swear to Asus for to take the attention on the problems cam and to upgrade software cam...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
J_S

Hello, update: I tried reboot, no luck. Wide camera still doesn't work, and the asus cam is still render pics useless. I did some googling, and apparently, people had issues with asus wide cam for years. There are complains already about Zenfone 5z wide angle not working. I wish I would have read that before buying the phone 😞

The fact that anyone from asus isn't responding isn't curing my frustration either.

View post
Misleading at best, the ultrawide on the 5Z was cheap china lens, the one on the zf9 is a sony imx 363, its a good quality lens. Also your problem doesnt seem that widespread, at least I havent seen anyone who has the same issue as you. Send to repair.
I'm still mind boogled that the oversharpening hasnt been fixed yet.