This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 bricked overnight

gomas
Star I

removed the sim, plugged it in, let it charge some time, pushed -volume and powerbutton for 30 seconds. It works like nothing happend.... Like 9 months ago I bought the Zenfone 9. Looked like a nice phone for my small hands. Last night, I turned off the wifi, plugged it in the charger and went to bed. I woke up this morning and my phone got bricked overnight. Before bed everything was working fine. I tried to reset it by holding the power button, power button and + volume, power button and - volume, every button at the same time. The screen remained black, phone unresponsive. Does somebody know how to fix it? If it helps, I am from Europe.

1 REPLY 1

gomas
Star I

@gomas wrote:

removed the sim, plugged it in, let it charge some time, pushed -volume and powerbutton for 30 seconds. It works like nothing happend.... Like 9 months ago I bought the Zenfone 9. Looked like a nice phone for my small hands. Last night, I turned off the wifi, plugged it in the charger and went to bed. I woke up this morning and my phone got bricked overnight. Before bed everything was working fine. I tried to reset it by holding the power button, power button and + volume, power button and - volume, every button at the same time. The screen remained black, phone unresponsive. Does somebody know how to fix it? If it helps, I am from Europe https://19216811.cam/ .

I got this,....